Homes for sale in the heart of Northern California's remote Klamath National Forest in Siskiyou County.
Homes $100,000 - $200,000
(click on small photos to enlarge)
Be sure to check our CREEK & RIVER FRONT TOO!
GARDENERS DELIGHT - 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath Home Situated on 7.3 acres, gently sloping with a large enough flat that is used to land helicopters. Two-2 car garages, storage shed, workshop, two garden areas and a variety of fruit trees, make this a must see property. Plenty of room for your animals or just to relax. Borders the Klamath River with USA Land in & across the river. PRICE REDUCED $185,000.00 Owner wants a quick sale, price $155,000.00 SV-094
CLICK HERE TO OPEN A PAGE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND INFO
HOME IN NEED OF SOME TLC - This 3 bedroom, 1 bath home on almost a half of an acre has lots of potential. Fenced yard, $115,000.00 HC-534
SOLD SOLD SOLD - STORYBOOK CHARMING COUNTRY HOME Cute as can be - 3bd/1ba Seiad Valley home. Detached garage & workshop. Well & Gravity flow creek water irrigation . Generator backup. 1.6+/- acres $145,000.00 SV-084
CLICK HERE TO OPEN A PAGE WITH MORE INFORMATION AND PHOTOS
- ENJOY COMFORTABLE COUNTRY LIVING - This 3 bedroom, 1 & 3/4 bath home would be great for a family or to retiree to. For the hobbyist there is a large attached workshop & storage room. Enjoy beautiful mountain views, fenced in and landscaped front yeard and spacious back yard. All situated on 1.1 usable acres. $142,500.00 REDUCED TO $137,500.00 HC-209
ROOM FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY Well cared for 3 bedroom, 1&1/2 bath home of approx. 1,600sq.ft. Spacious living room with rock fireplace and cozy family room with woodstove. Country kitchen with a large walk in pantry, dining area with monitor heater and sliding glass door leading to the covered rear porch. 2+ car detached garage, storage shed, fenced yard, city water & sewer. Enjoy a variety of flowers and fruit trees. Adjoining building lot can be purchased for $15,000 - also with city water & sewer lots of potential - could even put a rental on it for extra income. $159,000.00 HC-531
CLICK HERE TO OPEN A PAGE WITH MORE PHOTOS
HOME WITH MOUNTAIN VIEWS - Enjoy nature and easy access to hundreds of acres of USA forest land from this comfortable 3 bedroom, 1 bath home of approx. 1,372 sq.ft. Walk to the swimming hole on South Fork of Indian Creek. Country living - fresh air, beautiful forest & mountain views and so much more on about a half an acre. $135,000.00 reduced to $120,000.00 HC-528
CLICK HERE TO OPEN A PHOTO PAGE FOR THIS PROPERTY
- FIXER UPPER - CHARMING, older 3 bedroom, 1 bath home of approx. 1,119sq.ft. Fenced in side yard with room for dogs, garden or? In town setting save on fuel... walk or rider your bike to the grocery store. Beautiful mountain views, fresh air & the slow pace of country living... What are you waiting for? Escape city life & move to the country with all conveniences of city water & sewer in the rural mountain community of Happy Camp, Ca. $118,000.00 reduced to $89,000.00 HC-510
CLICK HERE TO OPEN AN INFO PAGE FOR THIS PROPERTY
CHARMING OLD COUNTRY HOMESTEAD 4.9+/- acres, pond, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home being sold in as is condition. Outbuildings, spring and well. Semi-secluded up Elk Creek road. Outstanding gardening potential with sunny shine and open space. Priced to sell @ $115,000 all cash to seller HC-523
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD -DELIGHTFUL This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is in move in ready condition! Enjoy the master bedroom suite with vaulted ceilings, sliding glass door leading to the rear fenced in yard with a variety of flowers, patio and more. Dont forget to pamper yourself with a soak in the large garden tub. The kitchen features a built in china cabinet, pantry and plenty of storage. The 2 car oversized garage is insulated and sheet rocked. It can fit a full size crew cab truck, another vehicle and still have plenty of storage room. This home features central air/heat, city water & sewer and is located on ½ an acre. In tip-top shape for only $149,500 YOU Must SEE to appreciate how well this home has been maintained. HC-521
- 2 CABINS FOR THE PRICE OF 1 - Great investment/rental/vacation property - 2 homes - both 2 bedroom, 1 bath located in Seiad Valley on 4.9 +/- acres . Has power, phone, septic & shared well water. Small garage between the homes. Nice pasture, good garden area , and fantastic Mountain views. Walk to Seiad Creek, the Klamath River & Pacific Crest trail. Possibly add a 3rd. home.. Both cabins are rented for $400.00 per month each $150,000.00 Price reduced to $130,000.00 Possible owner financing. SV-087
- READY & WAITING Beautifully kept 3 bedroom, 2 bath home of approx. 1,900sq.ft. on 1.42 acres. Spacious living room with vaulted ceiling & lots of light. 24x40 Workshop on a slab with rollup door. A large in ground pool in need of renovation. City water & sewer located in Indian Meadow $198,500.00 Reduced $189,000.00 #HC-502 Also adjacent lot of ½ an acre with utilities, only available with the purchase of this property for $25,000.00 Reduced to $20,000.00
- GRENADA MINI RANCH - 3 acres fenced and cross fenced, 3 BD/ 1 & 3/4 bath home, living room with fireplace & Monitor heater, large family room with wood stove, shop, storage building, well house and a couple of livestock shelters. Good well and community irrigation water is available. Asking $170,000.00 owner will carry for a short term for a qualified buyer with a good down payment.
- WONDERFUL VIEWS 6+ ACRES - This spacious 1,650+/- sq.ft. 3bd/2ba/ triplewide mobile home has wonderful Seiad Valley Mountain Views. The kitchen features maple cabinets and the spacious living room has beautiful blued pine cabinets with built-in window seat & woodstove. Cute & Cozy guest cabin on the property for visiting family & friends. Covered front porch & attached rear carport, fenced area for horses, and seasonal pond. Owner will finance with $40,000 down. $199,000.00 SV-059
CHARMING OLDER COUNTRY HOME WITH RIVER VIEW - 7.59 acres located in the community of Klamath River. Tons of potential. Another great building spot on parcel with river view. Nice timber. Good well 15gpm as per report. Fixer upper sold in as is condition $110,000.00 seller carry with $35,000 down. KR-067
CALL or E-mail email@example.com for more information on any of our listings
Home Page | Homes $200K + | River Front
The River Connection Realty
52431 Hwy. 96
Seiad Valley, Ca. 96086
Property location: DIRECTORY
*Example HC.-001 property located in Happy Camp, KR.-001 property located in Klamath River.